Comexposium is one of the world's leading business and consumer event organisers, hosting more than 132 B2B and B2C events around the world, covering a wide range of industries including agri-food, agriculture, commerce and distribution, e-commerce, fashion, security, digital, construction, high-tech, optics, education, health and transport. Present in more than 30 countries, Comexposium annually welcomes more than 3. 5 million visitors and 48,000 exhibitors. Headquartered in France, Comexposium now has nearly 900 employees in 22 countries. Comexposium positions itself as a creator of exchanges and encounters between individuals and business.
Founded in 1953, China Stationery Fair (CSF) has been held for 116 times and is a leading trading platform for stationery and office supplies. With the industry constantly developing, CSF will keep evolving and innovating. Held every year in June in Shanghai, it is widely seen as a gala in the stationery industry.
This position is responsible for assisting the marketing manager to complete the publicity and promotion of the CSF project, so as to recruit more professional visitors and exhibitors.
1. Assist the marketing manager and project manager to jointly develop the promotion plan and media publicity plan for exhibitors and visitors;
2. Assist the marketing manager to complete the construction, testing and maintenance of the website, SEO, SEM promotion, etc;
3. Assist the marketing manager to complete the maintenance and replacement management of domestic media partnership, and summarize the corresponding data report;
4. Assist the marketing manager to complete the call center management, script preparation and supplier supervision;
5. Assist the marketing manager to complete the content sorting and writing of the press release and other copies and channel promotion according to the planning and project requirements;
6. Assist the marketing manager to supervise and guide the suppliers to design and produce the established exhibition promotion materials;
7. Assist the marketing manager to complete the promotion and on-site support of the exhibition activities;
8. Assist the Marketing Manager to complete other relevant work of the Marketing Department.
1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing, advertising, exhibition and other related majors;
2. More than two years of experience in exhibition marketing, MICE and other related work is preferred;
3. Good communication and writing skills;
4. Good teamwork and problem-solving skills;
5. Excellent time management and multi-task execution ability;
6. Willing to learn, aggressive, responsible and logical;
7. Able to travel for a certain frequency.
- MARKETING / COMMUNICATION / DIGITAL
- Type de contrat
Téléchargement du formulaire de candidature
Vous travaillez déjà chez COMEXPOSIUM ?
Recrutons ensemble pour trouver votre prochain collègue.