COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE/IMCAS is a friendly, exciting, vibrant congress organizer in the field of plastic surgery and dermatology located in the heart of Paris. We have 25 years of experience organizing leading medical congresses throughout the world.
With five events per year—in France, Asia and America—and an e-learning platform, IMCAS has built an excellent reputation through its efficiency and its professionalism and is always looking for new talent to join the team to accelerate the company’s development!
We are part of COMEXPOSIUM GROUP, one of the world’s leading event organizers.
We are looking for our new Communication and Content manager M/W
4,5 days work, finishing Fridays at 1pm.
- Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, managing operationally 4 colleagues (1 community manager, 1 editorial specialist and 2 graphic designers)
- Coordinating graphic designers tasks relative to the communication actions
- Coordinating with our community manager and our editorial specialist about their various missions
- Creating and copywriting editorial content (newsletters, webpages, printed articles, communication material, and material for social media channels)
- Monitoring medical news, organising interviews, finding creative content for our programs and magazines
- Creating a communication plan in order to grow the company’s visibility online and increase our community at our events on site
- Establishing metrics & report
· Bachelor’s degree in english, journalism, communication, business
· At least 1 full year in a similar position and 5 years of experience
· Perfect English skills and writing skills + bilingual in French
· Great knowledge of social media trends and an experience in engaging a community
· Experience in operational management of a team
· Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
· Must be proficient with graphic design softwares (InDesign & Canva) and Microsoft Office Suite
Once resume received
1/ questions asked by email
2/ upon answers, virtual interview
3/ English writing test + one-to-one interview in our Paris offices