COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE/IMCAS is a friendly, exciting, vibrant congress organizer in the field of plastic surgery and dermatology located in the heart of Paris. We have 25 years of experience organizing leading medical congresses throughout the world.
With five events per year—in France, Asia and America—and an e-learning platform, IMCAS has built an excellent reputation through its efficiency and its professionalism and is always looking for new talent to join the team.
We are part of COMEXPOSIUM GROUP, one of the world’s leading event organizers.
We are looking for our new Internship Event Assistant M/W
We are recruiting 2 interns in Paris to prepare our next congresses, especially our Flagship event IMCAS WORLD CONGRESS. IMCAS will offer you an enriching experience with great opportunities. You will participate in the organization of the congresses, both upstream and on site. A perfect command of English is essential.
4,5 days work, finishing Fridays at 1pm. From September 2023 to February 2024
Your missions will be very diverse. You’ll have to opportunity to work on all facets of our events. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to perform a wide range of diverse tasks with accuracy. The essential job duties will include :
· Managing registration, database updates, visa letters and diploma verification
· Assisting the communication team (flyers, partnerships, website, press conference)
· Helping with our online platform (videos, set up webinars)
· General assistance to speakers (VIP transfers, hotels, plannings)
· Working with the logistics (delivery of products, booth set-up, gala dinner, signage, catering etc.)
· Handle routine correspondence and multiple administrative tasks
· Following precise processes to ensure that the objectives established for each congress are fulfilled
This position required good communication skills and involves being meticulous
· Bachelor’s degree in business, tourism, or communication
· Bilingual (English/French) skills required
· Past experience as intern
· Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented and willingness to learn
· Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
· Knowledge of Canvas, InDesign, Photoshop would be a plus
Once resume received
1/ questions asked by email
2/ upon answers, virtual interview
3/ English writing test + one-to-one interview in our Paris offices