COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE/IMCAS is a friendly, exciting, vibrant congress organizer in the field of plastic surgery and dermatology located in the heart of Paris. We have 25 years of experience organizing leading medical congresses throughout the world.
With five events per year—in France, Asia and America—and an e-learning platform, IMCAS has built an excellent reputation through its efficiency and its professionalism and is always looking for new talent to join the team to accelerate the company’s development!
We are part of COMEXPOSIUM GROUP, one of the world’s leading event organizers.
We are looking for our new Sales Assistant M/W
4,5 days work, finishing Fridays at 1pm.
Reporting to the Sales Director, your essential job duties are the following:
- Answer customer queries (manage generic "sales" mailboxes for various conventions).
- Answer incoming calls from the sales team line (respond to requests or transfer to sales).
- Telephone and e-mail follow-ups for implementation of products sold.
- Update customer database
- customer relationship to help preparing their participation in our congresses
- Administrative support for sales staff
- Unpaid reminders
- You thrive in a collaborative environment where initiative and autonomy are valued.
- You have good interpersonal skills and can handle several projects simultaneously.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a sales department and are comfortable on the phone.
- You are fluent in spoken and written French and English (bilingual).
- Rigour, initiative, perseverance, respect for processes and a taste for teamwork are essential qualities for success in this position.
Once resume received
1/ questions asked by email
2/ upon answers, virtual interview
3/ English writing test + one-to-one interview in our Paris offices