COMEXPOSIUM HEALTHCARE (IMCAS) is a friendly, exciting, vibrant and growing congress organizer in the field of plastic surgery and dermatology located in the heart of Paris. We have 25 years of experience organizing leading medical congresses throughout the world. In 2015, we launched the largest e-learning platform in our field and more recently new event formats (online or hybrid) and new geographies.
With five events per year - in France, Asia and America – and an e-learning platform, the Company has built an excellent reputation through its efficiency and its professionalism and is always looking for new talent to join the team to accelerate the company’s development.
IMCAS: 15,000 participants, 800 speakers, 300 sponsors, 130 countries represented, 3 geographies. Face to face, hybrid, online formats. IMCAS Academy: 50,000 members, e-learning and marketplace.
We are part of COMEXPOSIUM GROUP, one of the world’s leading event organizers.
We are looking for our new Account Manager H/F
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will focus on managing and developing IMCAS World Congress sales and product delivery. Your mission will be to manage a portfolio of clients and products with the aim to answer our community needs and create long term and trusting relationships with our clients. Our essential job duties are the following:
- Selling solutions to a portfolio of 300 existing sponsors, as well as developing new clients, new products
- Preparing promotional plans, sales brochures and sales season products
- Proposing new products, analyzing the performance
- Process and input products and orders and contracts into our systems
- Managing the delivery of products
- Handle email correspondence and multiple administrative duties
- Enriching the database
- Following precise processes to ensure that the objectives established are fulfilled
IMCAS WORLD CONGRESS takes place in Paris in February (1-3 February 2024).
This position involves being adaptable, rigorous, organized, analytic and energetic
- Bachelor's degree in business administration
- English (fluent), french speaker, a third language speaker would be an asset
- At least 5 years in a similar position
- Background in the congress industry and/or medical/aesthetic/cosmetic/luxury industry
- Track record in achieving/exceeding sales quotas
- Both ability of account management and development